Ratna has been practicing law since 1999. At PLA, Ratna is active in both litigation and corporate matters. Ratna also conducts real estate due diligence and title search and assists the clients in applying and obtaining governmental authorizations required for establishment and operation of corporate entities, project and acquisition or securitization of the immovable assets.
Ratna is also a certified notary public, liquidator and mediator.
Ratna has also good command in writing and editing the legal journals and materials. He is the editor of KANOON a bi-monthly Legal Magazine, published by Lawyers Club, Kathmandu. As a member of the editorial board, he had also contributed in editing Landmark Decisions of the Supreme Court of Nepal relating to “Commercial Law” and “Public Litigation“, publications by Supreme Court of Nepal.
- Bachelor of Laws, Tribhuwan University, Nepal, 1998
- Member of Supreme Court Bar Association, Nepal
- Secretary of Legal Research Committee of Supreme Court Bar Association
- Executive member of Lawyers Club, Kathmandu
- Ex- executive Member of Supreme Court Bar Association
- REAL ESTATE