Nida is a Consultant with Pioneer Law Associates with an experience of more than 8 years in the legal profession having also practiced in India prior to moving to Nepal. She deals with the Arbitration and Private Clients groups of the firm.
Prior to joining Pioneer, Nida was an arguing, briefing and drafting counsel appearing before the Supreme Court of India from 2015-2021. Before that, she briefly worked with AZB & Partners in their M&A and Private Equity group after graduating from National Law University, Delhi in the year 2014.
- Graduated from National Law University, Delhi in the year 2014.
- Certificate from HarvardX, Harvard Business School in Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies.
- Member, Confederation of Nepalese Industries Young Entrepreneurs Forum.
- Member, SAARC LAW – India Chapter.
- Member, Supreme Court Bar Association, India, 2018-2021.